[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Techniclutch...?

Techniclutch...?

To discuss everything and anything, not necessarily about's RS. Abusive post's will NOT be tolerated and will be removed without warning. Keep it clean folk's.

Techniclutch...?

Postby Grant » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Has anyone bought anything from Techniclutch on eBay? also known as "National Clutch Distribution" or something like that. The price seems a lot cheaper than anywhere else but a quick google turns up plenty of people moaning about them. However, the ebay feedback seems positive on the whole..

I know how these things work though, you'll always hear the negative comments shouted louder than the praise :|

anyone dealt with them personally?

at £374.99 for a DMF, Clutch & CSC, I cant find anywhere cheaper, and supposedly those are LUK parts
(as it turns out, knockhill was the final nail in the DMF's coffin and its now shot to bits!)
Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Re: Techniclutch...?

Postby andy-mac » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:37 pm

not used them ,as have read all the story's thats enough for me

would rather spend a few quid extra and get right parts than fit there poop and

then have to fit another clutch, and its not a 2 minute job
andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Postby mikeymikeyp » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:07 am

Usually folk just leave feedback when they get something not after they use it ,if you know what I mean
mikeymikeyp
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Grant » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:19 pm

that's true, oh well, looks like i'll be saving for a while yet, either that or the cars getting put off the road and i'll get some cheap winter runner till I can afford to fix the S3 properly. thought I was done with this huge repair bill nonsense, had enough of this with the fiesta!
Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Postby BRUFF » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 pm

I m8 we have full luk kit in stock @ dingbro bellshill £386.96 inc vat
This includes clutch csc fwheel and fwheel bolts
Call me on 01698744328 ask for brian
BRUFF
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Grant » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:56 pm

ideal, waiting on some cash coming my way but i'll give you a bell on Monday, infact.. if that's the usual dingbro price ive a mate in the motor trade who could get it from paisley?
Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Postby BRUFF » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:01 am

Its the special offer price we are doing on clutches at bellshill just now
BRUFF
Club Member
Club Member

Postby mikeymikeyp » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Funny you say that brian we got a clutch for a wee fiesta zetec for 33 quid a week or2 ago fae dingbro bellshill
mikeymikeyp
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Grant » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Postby BRUFF » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:11 am

No problem m8 just call when you get cash
BRUFF
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Ade » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:51 pm

I don't know how they get away with it, but Techniclutch seem to have been selling fake uprated stuff for years!
Had an AP from them a few years ago which shattered, and then when sent back to AP they said it wasn't one of theres.... but gave me a free exchange anyway!

I've seen other instances of their own alleged uprated clutches which are just standard pattern items with a painted cover!
Ade
Club Member
Club Member

Postby cuprabob » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:38 pm

stay away from them grant a ordered a suposidly genuine ap 6 paddle the drive plate was genine but the cover was cheap poop painted red contacted ap and the told me after sending pics it wasnt genuine had a coont a time trying to get my cash back from them and a lost a restocking fee just to get some cash back TOTAL RIP OFF STAY CLEAR
cuprabob
Club Member
Club Member

Return to General Discussion