[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - AYRSHIRE OWNERS

AYRSHIRE OWNERS

To discuss everything and anything, not necessarily about's RS. Abusive post's will NOT be tolerated and will be removed without warning. Keep it clean folk's.

Re: AYRSHIRE OWNERS

Postby jimhc » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:02 pm

If you can't fix a problem with cable ties your either not trying hard enough or not enough
jimhc

Postby Derek_FRS » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:19 am

Im from Stranraer i know its not Ayrshire but im up and down to Ayr/Kilmarnock most weeks at somepoint :) not allways in the RS tho :(
Derek_FRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby kilmarnockRS » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:08 pm

I don't envy you driving that stretch of the A77 with those average speed cameras! I hate the drive down to Girvan when I go down to see my mate there!
kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimhc » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Better going through Ayr on to Dunure Rd and go down past Culzean Castle
jimhc

Postby kilmarnockRS » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Great wee road that, I often go that road on the way back from Girvan, some great views to be had!
kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimhc » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Dunure roads good unless Craig tara or farm parks open bloody idiots!!!
jimhc

Postby kilmarnockRS » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:34 am

I've been fortunate not to get caught up in the holiday traffic yet, but now I've said that, I probably will! :o :o
kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimhc » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:43 am

Your doomed to be stuck behind some idiot doing 30 as I do all the time
jimhc

Postby Mel D » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:39 pm

When living in Maybole I used to really enjoy the inevitable near death moments on my motorbike or in the scooby caused by idiots stopped in the middle of the road on Electric Brae - even better when they're out of the car wandering about :lol:
Mel D

Postby jimhc » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:26 pm

I had a car reversing up the hill towards the blind corner towards traffic
jimhc

Postby kilmarnockRS » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:13 pm

I've had people wandering around Electric Brae before! I love the views you can get of Arran and Ailsa Craig! I stopped in a lay by for these photos a few weeks ago on a run back from Girvan!

Sorry no car in the photos as I was in my Citroen! :( :(

kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimhc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 am

It's a great place in the good weather a touch breezy in the winter
jimhc

Previous

Return to General Discussion