[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - bub bub bub bub

bub bub bub bub

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

bub bub bub bub

Postby BIG D » Fri May 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Hey Troops

Didnt know were to put this (non RS non Member) Hope its ok in here (feel free to move thanks)

Anybodey that doesnt know me My Names Darren

I recently bought Davies STI and :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I cant thank Davie (Davie3Door) enough Big man whent way out his way to make sale completly hassle free Thankyou

As i said to Davie i was looking for an EVO but after a weeks holiday from work to get a new car i soon found out
that 80 percent of EVO owners dont actualy know what threy own so gave up and got ready to go back to work :surprised:

cant remember dates but site was down for a bit then when it came back noticed davies STI for sale TBH it wis mine then and there lol

In al tell ya am the talk oh the steemie doon by ma bit lol

I am usualy MR rules and regs in the work so they are all rippin me the noo lol

I have posted some pics but blanked the reg out as i am waiting for my own (first) private reg (got tae gee the bhoys somthin tae talk aboot haha)

Anyhoo heres some pics al get better ones up soon

and once again Thankyou to Davie

PICS

BIG D

Re: bub bub bub bub

Postby Stu/RS » Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Its been a while Darren, but i'm sure you wont mind me moving this to "members gallery"...........
.........it is car pics after all ;)

Good to see you back Darren, wrong car but hey ho!!!! ;) ;) :D
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby eddiecos » Fri May 25, 2012 9:07 pm

you work hard cuz.its good to see you back in a nice car.doggers stopped going to that car park years ago btw :wink:
eddiecos

Postby BIG D » Sat May 26, 2012 5:49 pm

BIG D

Postby Dereksjoint » Mon May 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Looking good Darren 8-)

Nice to see you back in the driving seat of something powerfull :layrubber:
Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby BIG D » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 pm

BIG D

Postby Stevie8ball » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Looks good mate the hks bov are quality great noise n leave the wheels alone there mint ;)
Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby BIG D » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:45 pm

BIG D

Postby Stevie8ball » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Ahh that sounds sweet mate and sure a nice set of comps will look jst as good :D
Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Kevin_Mc » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 pm

it sounds brilliant Darren, looks the part too
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby BIG D » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:54 pm

BIG D

Postby Stevie8ball » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Yeah the good wheels them and there pretty hard to get hold of decent ones they should do good money if you sell them
Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby BIG D » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Treated myself to an early B/Day Xmas prezzie

I will get some pics up once they are on
BIG D

Postby Stevie8ball » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Thel look poop hot on mate nice wheels
Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stu/RS » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 pm

They are the wheels for the Scooby Darren. They will look the bollox mate.

The Beard had a similar set on his, and they looked Top 8-)
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby BIG D » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Sorry for the dirty pics lol

Love the look and theres no rubbing issues :D
i will get some clean pics up around June/july haha

Hope yous like

And thanks for comments 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
BIG D

Postby Stevie8ball » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stu/RS » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Looks better now Darren. A wee 35mm drop at the front, 25mm at the back will complete the picture ;)
Should make it sit just right, without clearance issues :D
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Kevin_Mc » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:05 pm

as Stu said, Darren, they're the wheels for a Scooby.

a small drop and it'll be perfect.
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Members Gallery