[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Proper Mag Style Photoshoot of My Fiesta RS Turbo

Proper Mag Style Photoshoot of My Fiesta RS Turbo

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

Proper Mag Style Photoshoot of My Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Grant » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi all, first of all, a little back-story to the pictures. I entered a "share this page and win" competition for a FREE full photoshoot from SDUK Photography (http://www.facebook.com/sdukphotography) and to my utter shock and surprise.. i actually got picked at random to get the photoshoot!

Now, my mate Stephen is a detailer in his spare time (http://www.mrdetailer.co.uk) so i got him to give the car a detail on saturday before the shoot, which was done at his mates garage (scottish subarus) He also came up on sunday to dundee to give the car a once over when we got there. Broon came along aswell to help with the rig shots and what-not.

I cant thank these guys enough for all the effort put in to get it all done, the pics are fantastic and the car is spotless, i cannot reccommend stephen & sam enough for detailing and photography.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, well now that i'm done rambling!

oh, also.. the fiesta will be for sale early next year (to coincide with the start of show season)

anyway.. the pics (yeah theres quite a few..)

Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Re: Proper Mag Style Photoshoot of My Fiesta RS Turbo

Postby Goafer » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Looking good Grant 8-)
Goafer
Committee
Committee

Postby jimmyson » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 pm

nice pics grant...........sam does a good job i must give him that............ :D
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Pics are really fantastic Grant...gonna book Sam at some point myself for a wee shoot of Bluey :)
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby peterRST » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:07 am

very tidy Grant, the 'in-motion' pictures look great 8-)

PBS Engineering Ltd - Performance Engines and Motorsport Prep.
Zetec, ZVH and xflow engine building.
PEC Engine Components. KSport Braking Systems. BC Racing Suspension.
peterRST
Club Member
Club Member

Postby alistair_frs » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:47 pm

pics look good very nice
alistair_frs
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Dereksjoint » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Great pics Grant 8-)