[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Just a few pictures of my S1600

Just a few pictures of my S1600

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

Just a few pictures of my S1600

Postby Rorycraig » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:40 am

How it looks at the moment, with a few more changes in the pipe line.
And a sneak peek of my new wheels while im painting them to get rit of the red lip (sorry for the rubbish phone photo)
Rorycraig

Re: Just a few pictures of my S1600

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 pm

love this shape Rory, back end looks mean, new wheels look crackin but I like the white ones aswell, tough one, make sure and get it along to some shows this year, there's a few being organised on here at the moment, get involved :) :) u making it to the meet night on wed?

MK2 FRS MP350 / BUILD NO...4295
PROJECT HULK 400 - WORK IN PROGRESS
DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Rorycraig

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:28 pm

no problem, look forward to meeting u wen u make one :)

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimmyson » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 pm

love the wee fiesta
just hope that the next rs is a fiesta.........MMMMMMMM

the wife has one as well a wee titainium with all the toy's
and i love to drive it.......well mostly in bad weather so as mines can stay in the garage.....lol
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Very nice Rory. The new shape fiesta certainly has grown on me. I used to have an old shape Fez ST & it was a cracking wee car.
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Mine has most of the toys apart from the cruse control and bluetooth. but got everything else, always had a soft spot for the mk6 ST but i seen this in the ford garage up in fort william and just thought im getting that haha, love it so fun to drive even more so now that its on coilovers and iv had it mountuned up to 140PS :)
Rorycraig

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 pm

mountune are the boys :) :) :) I hear ye lol

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Rorycraig

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pm

I agree mate :)

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Kevin_Mc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:23 pm

have you seen the other one kicking about Oban, Rory? it looks bog standard but has the Mountune 140 map. I had a "spirited run" from the Rest and Be Thankful through to Dumbarton with him last summer thinking it was your's, before you got the plate, and it could fair shift.

I like the wheels that you have atm with the splitter and white decals but they must be a total pain to keep clean. Where you painting the new wheels?
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Rorycraig

Postby Kevin_Mc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 pm

i didn't know there were two different specs, every day's a school day.

He stays down Glasgow/Paisley way, he took the turn-off for the Erskine Bridge anway and when i was speaking to him at the lights he said his mum stays up in Oban so he must just visit. I'm sanding my wheels down in my close outside the flat, much to the annoyance of my neighbour! :lol: i'm going to spray them at my mum and dad's in a few weeks hopefully, got a compressor and gun sitting there ready to be used.
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:38 am

Ayee well i think for decided to make them and then realized why dont we give it more power to make it more of a limited edition, so i think they made 500 of mine and then 600 of the other ones,

I thought he didn't live here never seen the boy before in my life haha, was raging when he first showed up with the car haha, ayeee mine should be on the car tonight getting the tires swapped over by one of the boys in town, i just used rattle cans and they are ment to be gloss black but i think they have come out matte for some reason haha
Rorycraig

Postby Kevin_Mc » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:56 pm

if i see you about tonight i'll stop and have a look.

i take it you work til 5 cause you're always away before me at night?
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 pm

ayee we only work untill 5, as soon as the clock hits 5 i start running hahaha!
Rorycraig

Postby Kevin_Mc » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:32 pm

we're 5:15 sadly :(
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 am

Car has its New Shoes on :) Comments and Criticism welcome
Rorycraig

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:46 am

nice stance, have u lowered it aswell???

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:59 am

Rorycraig

Next

Return to Members Gallery