[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - New sensible car

New sensible car

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

New sensible car

Postby paul-h » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 am

As some of you may know from Facebook etc, I bought a mk7 fiesta zetec s tdci in January. Reason being I fancy trying a bit of stage rallying this year.

To afford this I've had to take drastic car action and buy a diesel haha! Anyway thought I'd share a few pictures of it for the crack.

This was just after I got it

And this is it as it stands just now, further plans are lowering springs & maybe bilstein dampers at a later date, fiesta R2 mudflaps from M-Sport and further on possibly a remap to free up some cuddy power & torque.

Opinions & comments welcome!

Cheers, Paul
paul-h
Club Member
Club Member

Re: New sensible car

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:28 am

new wheels suit the car well mate :) looks crackin

MK2 FRS MP350 / BUILD NO...4295
PROJECT HULK 400 - WORK IN PROGRESS
DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Kevin_Mc » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 pm

i was toying with the idea of one of these before i bought the Fabia but the right one never came up.

Perfect wheels for it, will keep and eye out for you passing through - been keeping my eyes peeled for a GSi on Snowflakes, and seen one in Tescos a few times, but it must not have been you.
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby peterRST » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Fiesta's looking good Paul... wheels are ace :D

PBS Engineering Ltd - Performance Engines and Motorsport Prep.
Zetec, ZVH and xflow engine building.
PEC Engine Components. KSport Braking Systems. BC Racing Suspension.
peterRST
Club Member
Club Member

Postby paul-h » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:17 am

Cheers folks! Getting there, toying with gloss black bits but not sure yet!
paul-h
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rorycraig » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 am

She looked nice last night in the flesh when you passed me, heard the horn and almost jumped out ma skin was in a wolrd of my own haha, the wheels really suite it :)
Rorycraig

Postby Kevin_Mc » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 pm

i seen you as well last night Paul, just passing by WH Smith in Oban, i was walking over to the girlfriend's car so you wouldn't have seen me. The wheels look great on the move :)

Rory, seen you in the Corran Halls car park as well, again i was in her motor coming back from walking the dog
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby paul-h » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Wasn't til the last minute i saw you Rory! You did look a bit like you were away wi the faries! Haha.

Cheers Kevin, got a chippy just before that and was heading to work for nightshift! Never seen you but then don't know who to look for hah!
paul-h
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Kevin_Mc » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 pm

did you see a guy that was really really good looking, built like the side of a house and had a wallet that was weighing his pockets down?

I was about 30 foot behind him :lol:
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby paul-h » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 am

Hahah! Classic!!
paul-h
Club Member
Club Member

Postby paul-h » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Some people from facebook will have seen this but here is how the car is looking now!

paul-h
Club Member
Club Member

Postby peterRST » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 pm

like it Paul! ;)

what suspension is on it?

PBS Engineering Ltd - Performance Engines and Motorsport Prep.
Zetec, ZVH and xflow engine building.
PEC Engine Components. KSport Braking Systems. BC Racing Suspension.
peterRST
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Kevin_Mc » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:42 am

very nice :D
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Adam-M » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Last 2 pictures are stunning.
Adam-M

Postby paul-h » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Cheers lads! Good scenery up here for that kinda stuff! :)

Just H&R springs at the moment Peter, I have some FK shocks to try but still not sure what I want to do for suspension long term! Bilstein would be good but not sure if they have kits on the market at the moment!
paul-h
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Members Gallery