[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - My focus ph400

My focus ph400

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

Re: My focus ph400

Postby jimmyson » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:20 pm

jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:35 pm

it's just coz the green is so light compared to the black, the blue is very close to black so makes it harder to see, do it a different colour next time mate, something light, silver maybe???

MK2 FRS MP350 / BUILD NO...4295
PROJECT HULK 400 - WORK IN PROGRESS
DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Update time,
Crail was cancelled for me today due to the terrible weather so decided to get the engine bay totally finished and added some new bits and new stickers, went a bit pic daft so here goes, all thoughts welcome :D

New inlet manifold cover, new ecu cover and new header tank hoses,

Also added some matching stickers on the mirrors, the spoiler and on 1 of the vent louvres, not too mad but gives a clue as to what's going on under the bonnet lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Photos aren't really great the colours all look different shades because of my phone camera, the green is all the same colour as the car and the purple is the same colour as the silicone hoses :) absolutely delighted with how it's turned out, massive massive thanks to rab at rm bodywork for all the hard work and his attention to detail :)

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stu/RS » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:24 pm

I can see your idea Danny, but not for me i'm afraid......
......its all too much IMO. Too much colour; too many stickers.

But hey, each to their own ;)
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Fair enough mate, I knew it wouldn't be to everyone's taste, my wee girl loves it to bits as the hulk was her idea, and so it has a bit of meaning to the theme, the stickers aren't as in ur face as the pics would suggest their actually quite subtle with the purple being quite dark against the black, ye might like it a bit more once you've seen it buddy as the pics are quite poor tbh
Thanks for the feedback stu :D

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby davieb76 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 pm

As said mate think its turned out smart, with all the modern dip kits ect these days there's quite a few mad looking engine bays in the mk2 focus Rs world, problem with the engine bay is its hard to make it look same as the old school cars as its all just plastic covers these days IMO you will never beat a detailed cosworth engine just a great looking engine. Kinda why I think these cars won't be as iconic in years to come keep up the good work mate ur wee one will love it :D
davieb76
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimmyson » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:18 pm

not sure about the stickers on the mirrors but the rest looks good to me danny
but will have a better look when i see it in person
it's good to be different...................................... :D :D
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:05 pm

thanks for the comments guys, trying to be different but trying not to make it look tacky, will see what kind of response it gets at the first show, it looks a lot better in person coz my phone camera is pish :(

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby ped44 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Your engine bay looks great Danny, it's different and that's what it's all about. Have to agree with Keith though, not to keen on the mirror stickers mate.
PETER.
ped44
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Kevin_Mc » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:38 pm

i think it looks perfect 8-)
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:57 pm

thanks guys, it's good to be different,
cheers Kev, looks even better in person, shitty phone makes it look like 20 different colours lol, all the green actually matches :)

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby alistair_frs » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Think it looks quit smart danny its diffrent and that can only be a good thing
alistair_frs
Club Member
Club Member

Postby andy-mac » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:49 pm

not to my taste danny, but its your car and if you like it thats

all that matters , and it's not as if it can't be changed back at

a later date

do think you need to be diferent with mk2 focus as they all look the same
andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:42 pm

thanks lads ;)

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mel D » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Looks really good Danny and modifying is all about expressing yourself and not necessarily doing the same as everyone else :D

Personally I think it's great looking forward to seeing it :D
Mel D

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:15 pm

thanks a lot mel, the one person I done it for (my wee girl) loves it which makes it all worth while :)

DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Previous

Return to Members Gallery