[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Have a laugh!

Have a laugh!

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

Have a laugh!

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Heres a few pics of some of my old cars...go on have a laugh at how sad i am! :D

My very first FiFi...check out the cataloy!!!
Then one of my favs....check out those 3 spokes & headlight covers...well it was the ninties!
My 21st bday pressie to myself!! Shame it kept breaking down!
This was a good wee motor tho... my wee ZS traded this in for the ST!
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Have a laugh!

Postby Stu/RS » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:20 am

Some dodgey styling in the early days Emma :lol: :lol:
At least you learned from your mistakes with the 2i 8-)
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Big Ian » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:10 pm

LOVE THE 3 SPOKES,REMEMBER THEM WELL,JUST HOPE THEY DONT MAKE A COMEBACK,NICE WEE XR2i 8-)
back in the saddle,yeeeee,haaaaaaaaaa
Big Ian

Postby Peachy » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:12 pm

:lol: @twin headlights conversion :lol:
12.9sec 1/4 on a slippy clutch!

Image Image Image
Peachy

Postby rofulton » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 am

Love the 3spokes and the headlight conversion :mrgreen:

I would post my first car but I never wasted a camera picture on it :lol: Fiat uno with duck tape holding the doors together at the bottoms and they were a different colour blue :roll:

Like the 2i and the ZS though 8-)

I had a 1.4 Si with 16" momo arrows on it but not lowered at all, looked a tractor :roll:
rofulton

Postby SHIFTY » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 am

Nice 1 Fi, lovin the twin headlights too lol
My 1st car was a mk2 fez too 8-)
Seeing those pics is like a pure time warp to the 90's!....Happy days! 8-) :lol:
SHIFTY

Postby DALSY » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 am

nice pics Fifi

we where just talking about 3 spoke wheels last week , and hey presto , theres a photo of them on the site :lol:

what where people thinking putting them on the cars I wonder :lol: :lol: :lol:
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby rofulton » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Sounds like Dalsy has some 3 spokes in the back of the garage :lol: :lol: :lol:
rofulton

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 pm

LOL!! I loved my 3 spokes!! Even bought them brand new from Auto Image on Great Western Road (along with the headlight covers!!) They saw me coming eh??!!!! :D :D I was only young tho :? :oops:
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby gibby » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:13 pm

gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:35 pm

:lol: cheered me up those 3 spokers :lol: wuuf, were they no out fazed :lol: with tsw stealths then venoms :shock: showin my age now :lol: gotta love those headlamp stickers :shock: not. good on you for being brave and admitting you had 3 spokes :lol: i used to have a black 2i with blacked out windows and a boot spoiler off a volvo upside down on the back bumper :oops: thought it looked cool at the time :lol: i'll see if i can find a photo and post it up for some giggles ;)
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 pm

here's a couple of photo's of the fez, sorry about the quality but it was a photot of a photo ;)
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby leesy » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:12 pm

the twin headlight covers by specsavers was bad move ;)
this is wot we live for / wot else u gona do on a saturday, SS ya mug
leesy

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member