[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - some of my old RS's

some of my old RS's

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

some of my old RS's

Postby BOOGIE » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Just been looking through some old pics and thought id share the one of some of the old motors.

2.4 saph 2wd, between this and the 3dr as my fav....so far. Used ti light the back wheels up in fith at 80mph lol
as she left for Ireland

the 3dr-

had a s1 at the same time-

Then came the MONTE-

Some track motors aswell and a van-
this never ever made it to the track lol

had a fair few more but lost alot of pics with my old pc.
BOOGIE

Re: some of my old RS's

Postby SHIFTY » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Ah I remember those 1st two well mate...those were the days! lol
Cool pics, where did the 3door end up?
SHIFTY

Postby Stu/RS » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 am

A nice selection of RS's Kenny 8-)
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby BOOGIE » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 am

Cheers guys. 3dr is in portsmouth, guy has recently rebuilt the engine and left the Saltire rocker cover on it lol.
BOOGIE

Postby KOSSIEK4RL » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Some nice motors there ;)

KOSSIEK4RL
Club Member
Club Member

Postby eddiecos » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 pm

i remember seeing the saf for sale at donnington then went home and read everything i could on the 2.4 conversion,nice car
eddiecos

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Some nice cars you've had Kenny :) Love the Monte!!
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Members Gallery