[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - My new car

My new car

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

Re: My new car

Postby rspaul1974 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm

very nice like the window tint 8-)
rspaul1974

Postby jimmyson » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:34 pm

ohhh ...the catch up has started....lol
looking very nice mate the callipers are a must,and the centre caps look good would suit my wheels aswell with the diamond cut
just a pitty iv just ordered a new set of blue ones
the windows look good too and are on my list of to do things
that grows longer every day........
well done
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DALSY » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Keith dont order new centre caps, ill try and get a set for you FOC, ill go and see the guy who got them for me, see if he can get another set

yep first of many mods planned, ive got a vision of how the car will look, and ill just keep plodding away to get it how i want, just need to find more money , as the money tree is now stripped of all its leaves :D
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby jimmyson » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 pm

i know the feeling paul they will get there in the end
just take it slowly but get it right............
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby fastfordrab » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:08 pm

likin it dalsy window tints are great makes all the differance and the calipers to lovin the center caps very nice touch :clap: :clap:
fastfordrab

Postby millsy » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Love it fella
Focus Estate TDDI
millsy

Postby DALSY » Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 am

cheers guys, thanks for the comments

another wee purchase to help move the car on, trying to make it my own

bought the Roose hoses for it, just the 4 top ones you really see, got to say , Roose Motorsport have great sevice, spoke to Paul Roose on wednesday afternoon, ordered the hoses and they arrived this morning, just in time for Cumbria

Ive got a long long long long way to catch up with Kieth, but as a wise man once said

" How do you eat an elephant?...............Answer........bite sized chunks" :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep very wise man indeed ;) :D
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby fastfordrab » Fri May 06, 2011 3:35 pm

nice one paul a bit of colour under the bonnet makes a big differance :D
fastfordrab

Postby Stu/RS » Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Hhmmmmm, bit much green mate. Probably look good once on the car tho :mrgreen:

Must agree about Roose Motorsports service and products.
Paul is a decent guy to deal with, and his hoses are as good as Samco, without the pricetag and waiting time 8-)
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby jimmyson » Fri May 06, 2011 8:19 pm

very nice paul look forward to seeing them on sunday.............
bet they make a bid diference
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DALSY » Sat May 07, 2011 9:59 am

thats hoses fitted, i know it doesnt look much, but does make some difference in the flesh from the drab black hoses

DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby jimmyson » Sat May 07, 2011 3:01 pm

makes a big diference even if you dont know where they go :lol: :lol: :lol:
think i'll go out and try and fit the wee one now.................................
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DALSY » Sat May 07, 2011 7:56 pm

DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby jimmyson » Sat May 07, 2011 8:48 pm

thats what we are here for if we cant help each other where would we be...........
looking good anyway......... :D :D
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby boeb » Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Hahaha keep on laughing
boeb
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Big Gordon » Mon May 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Looking nice Mr Daly sir, last time i saw the car it was boggin'!! :)
Big Gordon

Postby DALSY » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 pm

thats the madness started :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ive got more bits to fit, and ill just show a wee snipit of the parts fitted at the meoment, should have the rest of the parts by next week, and my new hose from Roose Motorsport to suit the ammended airbox
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby SHIFTY » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Carbon boy lives again! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Lovin the hoses too there Dalsy, looks to be a fair bit of under bonnet carbon for the new frs now...me likey! 8-)
SHIFTY

Postby jimmyson » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 pm

AHHHHHHHHHH very nice cant whate to see that lot in the flesh.
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby boeb » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 pm

carbon in the head :lol: :lol: it will be showing up on the fez shortly :roll: :lol: .....

no a fan of carbon/black on the outside on the ultimates but looks the biz under the bonnet :D :D
Hahaha keep on laughing
boeb
Club Member
Club Member

PreviousNext

Return to Members Gallery