[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - My new car

My new car

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

Re: My new car

Postby Goafer » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Goafer
Committee
Committee

Postby DALSY » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 am

yep the old carbon is a real thing for me, i realy love the look of it

heres the underbonet all fitted out with the carbon parts now

battery cover, fuse box cover, header tank cover, wing rail covers and Graham Goode Racing carbon CAIS, this has made a wee bit of difference to the car, throttle response feels sharper

Just to buy the carbon slam panel, i originally bought this too, but sent it back after the quality of this item was very poor, the weave was uneven and looked rubbish, so ill need to try and find another supplier who could supply the correct item
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby napier » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:12 am

its slowly taken shape dalsy :D
napier
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimmyson » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:15 am

very nice mate me likes the look of that........ :D :D
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby davieb76 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Very nice looks tidy
davieb76
Club Member
Club Member

Postby SHIFTY » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:51 am

mmmm...gotta love the carbon 8-)
SHIFTY

Postby DALSY » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:59 pm

now have the Focus back on the road again after taxing it last week

Annette is now gonna use this as her new daily runner, so Ive transfered her plate from the BMW onto the Focus, and fitted new mudflaps to try and keep the car reasonably clean

idea was totally stolen from Alister with the blue mk2 focus rs , spotted the nice we touch he had done to the mudflaps, hope he dont mind, but i think they look great
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby rspaul1974 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm

looking good Paul nice wee touch 8-)
rspaul1974

Postby jimmyson » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm

bet you'r glad its back on the road............
could do with a wee wash though.......... :lol: :lol:
think i'v had enough of the honda so i think it's time to take the RS back out
might take it to work tomorrow
P.S the mud flaps dont do a thing in keeping the car clean..... but they do seem to keep the stone chips down
so are well worth it
will we be seing it at crail next week then ???
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DALSY » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Kieth thats the car washed :lol:

yep annettes taking it up to crail and we are going head to head up the 1/4 mile ,,,,, grudge match :D :D :D
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby jimmyson » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:40 pm

jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby napier » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 pm

napier
Club Member
Club Member

Postby ChristopheRS » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Will that be both Annette & Stevie SPANKING you at Crail then ??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
ChristopheRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stevie8ball » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby washer29 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 pm

spotless......where did you get the mudflaps?
washer29
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DALSY » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:28 am

bought the sisco mudflaps off ebay, good quality, and had the graphix made up by a friend of mine
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby washer29 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 pm

have you seen the green mudflaps on ebay...do you think they look daft..
washer29
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DALSY » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 am

dont think they would suit the green car mate, be bettre in black to go along withteh black detailing on the car
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby washer29 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:23 am

would your freind put the same logo as yours on mine when i get them...
washer29
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DALSY » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 pm

if your 100% wanting a set of the graphix, ill get them and bring them with me on sunday , so you can fit them onto the mudflaps before you fit them to the car

They were £20 for the set of 4 if you want them, ill give him a phone , do you want the RS logo in blue or green?
DALSY
Committee
Committee

PreviousNext

Return to Members Gallery