[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Rare pic from croft

Rare pic from croft

This room contains all the pics from West of Scotland meet nights, West On Tour meets and any RSOC regional days attend by the group.

Rare pic from croft

Postby stephenh500 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 am

Q. Did i let you past, or do i owe you a pound??????? ps ,your a mad man in the wet dalsy 8-)
stephenh500

Re: Rare pic from croft

Postby DALSY » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:58 am

i was lookin for you at the end of the day for my £1 back, thats what was making me drive soo hard in the wet :lol: :lol:

Great weekend once again, and goos catchin up with all you guys from the North Yorks Group, always good crack 8-)

Ill see you on Saturday nite at Pickering for the quid back mate :D
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby stephenh500 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:53 pm

hardest earned pound i recon....lol. ye was great weekend, thanks again for my extra trophy.... was very chuffed 8-)
stephenh500

Postby gibby » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 pm

the wee chevette was going well all weekend steve . looked a handfull in the wet too

glad you were happy with your trophy too .
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby col cos » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 pm

dalsy that mallard esco you passed i told you was on a gt30 was actually another mallard one in the pits i seen

my stupid mistake :lol:

car was going good anyway mate
col cos

Postby mikeymikeyp » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 pm

was it a rare pic cos the wee chevete was not in front ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikeymikeyp
Club Member
Club Member

Postby willisRS1800 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Was just reading about this in Performance Ford this morning, the fiesta just beat the cossie by 0.1secs if im correct?
willisRS1800

Postby Stu/RS » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:46 pm

"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Goafer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Car certainly looks like it runs a lot better when its on its wheels Dalsy ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

Sorry m8 could not resist , so how much nos you use at croft ?
Goafer
Committee
Committee

Postby stephenh500 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 pm

get the brasso out dalsy, thy pounds coming home,the weekend :lol:
stephenh500

Postby Goafer » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:16 pm

[quote="stephenh500"]get the brasso out dalsy, thy pounds coming home,the weekend :lol:

Why do I suspect an air of confidence, in that , I dont think Dalsy will have his pound back for long ?

;) :lol:
Goafer
Committee
Committee

Return to Events Gallery