[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - My Castle Combe pics

My Castle Combe pics

This room contains all the pics from West of Scotland meet nights, West On Tour meets and any RSOC regional days attend by the group.

My Castle Combe pics

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:11 am

Here are my pics from the fantastic day that was Castle Combe. It was a few weeks ago now but better late than never lol. I took over 200 pics and this was only a select choice of cars that where there on the day it really was incredible the amount of cars on show. This was without a shadow of a doubt the best Local Group RSOC show that I’ve ever been to. I’d put it on a par with a good Donington National day to be honest and if I’m on the road with an RS next year it’s an absolute must. Bit of a trek nearly 900 mile round trip for me but well worth the drive and fuel bill lol

Any way onto the pics, this was my stand for the day. Parked the car up on the Show and Shine stand although a few people including myself at first thought it was an extension of Concours lol

The D plate Capri got 1st the Series 1 got 2nd and the White 3 Door 3rd

Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Re: My Castle Combe pics

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:14 am

Truly stunning car but the size of the tyres where simply shocking lol I bet 4 of those bad boys will set you back a few quid lol

Hmmmmm what’s the chances of that then lol

Really, really liked this mmmmmm looks awesome in British racing green

Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 am

Moving into the Concours section now

A certain Mr Cunning took a shine to this very rare red Saph 4x4, stunning example

Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 am

This Saph was incredible, I honestly couldn’t believe the size of the Turbo and the samco hose supplying it lol Some very impressive times and speeds though much respect.

Some more non Ford cars that where kicking about

The trade stalls where big and there were plenty of them

I was trying to get a pic showing the scale of the event but it didn’t really work lol this was the Non RS Section and it basically go’s as for as the eye can see lol the main RSOC area was much bigger and much busier lol

After the Event I was heading South to Devon to go on Holiday with the family who were flying down the following day. I managed to tag along with Ben who used to be a WOS member and the rest of the Devon RSOC Local Group for a mini convoy down the M5 Cheers again lads ;-) . I managed to get a few pics while I was driving lol when we were under the ton mark which wasn’t very often lol

All in all a truly fabulas day helped by the great summery weather and the Track action which looked awesome too.
Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:39 am

AMAZING pics Derek :) Looked a fab day!!!
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby gibby » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:05 am

great pics derek
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DALSY » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:45 pm

great pics derek
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby napier » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:45 pm

top job way the pics derek
napier
Club Member
Club Member

Postby mikeymikeyp » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 pm

no wonder it took you so long to put them up mate lol
mikeymikeyp
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Goafer » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:22 pm

nice pics there Derek 8-)
Goafer
Committee
Committee

Postby cootsie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:36 am

Brilliant pictures Derek :coolphotos: :coolphotos:
cootsie
Club Member
Club Member

Postby SHIFTY » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Stunning pics mate and stunning selection of cars!...alot of nice touches in there 8-)
Looked a great day that 8-)
SHIFTY

Postby benb.88 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:17 pm

quality photos there! i'm also a huge fan of that rs16 in green it was in FF a while back!
benb.88

Return to Events Gallery