[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Mk1 focus rs

Mk1 focus rs

For all your resto & rebuild Pics.

Mk1 focus rs

Postby focrs » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Hello

I thought i would post some pictures of my lastest rs i was on here a few years ago with my last one. I will be planing to come along the meets and stuff when I am home and meet everyone.The plan is to start restoring the car and looking for big power in the future.It was bought standard apart from exhuast and needs a fair bit of tidying up but should all be getting sorted soon as I get time. Here it is so far.

Picture when i first got it home

Now fitted with custom cooler which I made myself along with filter setup and manifold.

New wheels I was not keen on the black and new plate fitted

I have a few parts ready to go on and will add the pictures as go along.
stu focus rs
focrs

Re: Mk1 focus rs

Postby gibby » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Looking good mate

Will be keeping an eye on your power upgrades as your last one you build had plenty potential that day at AVA
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mel D » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Looks good hope to see you at some meetnights :D
Mel D

Postby focrs » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:50 am

Thanks i would say its just about the same as how the last one was just now power wise but this will change. I was dogged with problems that day at ava and never finished a run i think i was 1 bhp short of top focus. I still need to get it painted so I will be in touch once i get to that.

I will be along to the meets If I am at home to attend.
stu focus rs
focrs

Postby gibby » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 am

Yeah there's some big power mk1,s on the go now

No problem mate am in the process of painting another focus Rs for Jamie (Jambo) on here the now that RM bodyworks made an absolute balls off

Al get before and afters up on here when it's done so hopefully nobody else ends up having there car wrecked by them
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Nice one Stuie, good luck with it all. Wish I could be bothered doing stuff to mines lol
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Restorations & Rebuilds