[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - fezza track car

fezza track car

For all your resto & rebuild Pics.

fezza track car

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:50 pm

had this for a wee while now, been building it slowly in my spare time, got all the welding done now, starting to do the paint and get the engine put back in. Just an xr2 engine on 40's but it'll do for a laugh.
here's a few pics of it so far 8-) oh and a couple of my other fez xr2 currently gettin rebuilt,bit of cosmetics but a genuine 22,000 mile chappie,one owner. cheers
turbochargedjjmclure

Re: fezza track car

Postby gibby » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:07 pm

is that my old xr2 the white one ? just noticed the dent on the back quarter
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:13 pm

could well be fella, where you from?
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby gibby » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm

gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stu/RS » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Couple of interesting XR's mate.

Be nice to see 'em both finished.
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:39 pm

west lothian , a sold it off ebay bout the start of the year , was it u a sold it to ?[/quote]

thats the one. looks a bit chanked now though eh. believe it or not i took it straight for an mot when i got home and it passed,never touched till about a month ago when i decided to strip it for a rebuild. the front panel and wings needed done aswell as the dent in the back. i'll keep you posted, cheers 8-)
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby DALSY » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:01 am

looking good fella

But thats you now on the slippery slope , with a track car, hand never out your pocket :lol:

but ,youll not have as much fun in your life :lol:
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby gibby » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:09 pm

gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:34 pm

turbochargedjjmclure

Postby vroooom ptssssh » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:43 pm

pretty sure that white XR was owned by an old woman from Glasgow a few years ago! her dog used to sit on the parcel shelf I used to cringe as it was sagging lol

it got ropier everytime I seen it as she got older, driving over big kerbs etc :( she wouldnt sell it either ! used to be MINT
She runs again!
vroooom ptssssh

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:47 pm

turbochargedjjmclure

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:43 am

just a wee update :razz:
been a while since it's been worked on but managed to get a bit done,started rubbing down for paintin.
hopefully get it done for next weekend, then i can get the engine dug out the barn where it's been hidin and get it in and running :roll:
here's a couple of pics
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby gibby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 am

how many projects you actually got on the go mate :eek:
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 am

too many :redface:
need to get this one done first and mobile so i can get on with the others. the wifes burstin ma balls :boxing:
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:41 pm

just a wee update, got the feza painted, it's awrite if yer into pink :lol:
nah it's just the photo's, it's rosso red honest :D
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby rspaul1974 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:05 pm

looking good m8 what shade of pink is that wife says its nice :lol:
rspaul1974

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:16 pm

cheers, glad she likes it. it took 2.5 ltrs of poofy pink to paint it :lol: :inlove: :threesome: :roulette:
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:18 pm

cheers fella i'll try and keep up :lol:
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby bigray » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Its good to see them painted Jim keep at it

cheers Ray
bigray

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 pm

not updated this in a long while, so heres some photo's
it's now got pepperpots and an mot on it, unfortunately though it looks as if i may need to sell it to fund a pram for the baby my wife and i are expecting. :roll:
if anyone's interested you could let me know and i'll get some more up to date photo's :)
turbochargedjjmclure

Next

Return to Restorations & Rebuilds