[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - RED URM my s2 cleanup * 15/11 Rear Arch Off*

RED URM my s2 cleanup * 15/11 Rear Arch Off*

For all your resto & rebuild Pics.

RED URM my s2 cleanup * 15/11 Rear Arch Off*

Postby rofulton » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:23 pm

This is the PF thread so far

I'll update this thread from now on too :mrgreen:
rofulton

Re: RED URM my s2 cleanup * 15/11 Rear Arch Off*

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:39 pm

well done fella! cars looking well 8-) 8-)
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby Fiona » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Looking good as always !

Groomer back in s2 ownership too ! he bought MorryRS's Blue one today !
RSOC Image WE HAD ' Probably the best wedding car in the world :)'
Fiona

Postby rofulton » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Fiona -
Thanks its steven and the previous owners that I thank for not having to cut holes out the thing :lol:
Sly dog he is ! He said he was on the hunt for one
Morry's is a belter and was cheap for a good motor 8-)
Mines faster tho :mrgreen:

turbochargedjjmclure - Cheers mate I keep looking at pics of teh summer and think WHY am I taking my car to bits :oops:
Its gonna come back even beter than before
rofulton

Postby Big Ian » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 pm

CARS LOOKING GREAT,STICK WITH THE ORIGANAL WHEELS THEY LOOK BETTER :) ,SEEN IT IN FAST FORD THIS MONTH GOOD PICS,WHERE ABOUTS IN ARGYLL R U,IM DOWN IN SUNNY DUNOON :lol:
back in the saddle,yeeeee,haaaaaaaaaa
Big Ian

Postby rofulton » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:28 pm

Wheels are a sticky point with me
I would love to change them but the standards look great and handle well so I can't make my mind up

I stay in Oban now. Got some mates in Dunoon was thinking of getting JJ's to do a spray to the car as they did my mates car immaculately. My Aunt and Uncle run the tartan tavern there too :lol:
rofulton

Postby Big Ian » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:44 pm

JJ AUTOS IS CLOSING DOWN AS THEY LOST THE PREMISES,IT WAS MY PAINT BOOTH,I BUILT IT WITH JASON,I WAS RUNNING IDSBODYWORX OUT OF THERE,BUT WASNT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY SO LEFT,THEY FELL OUT WITH ME COS STARTED IN ANOTHER GARAGE THEY DIDNT LIKE,IF YOU DO GET THEM TO DO ANY WORK JUST BE CAREFUL AS THEY COULD SMELL A FIVER IN A SNOW STORM,THEY DONT HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION FOR WORK IN DUNOON :!: ,STICK WITH S2 RIMS THEY LOOK GREAT :) ,IF YOUR DOWN THIS WAY GIVE US A SHOUT :) ,WHERE ABOUTS WAS THE TARTEN TAVERN :?:
Big Ian

Postby rofulton » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:08 am

rofulton

Postby Big Ian » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:10 am

YEAH I KNOW FARRAH,THE BOY LIKES HIS VAUXHALLS,TOO RIGHT :lol: ,HES A GOOD GUY,PANEL BEATER/PAINTER/MECHANIC :roll: ,JUST SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIT IN ANY POSITION IN THE GARAGE,MOST OFF THE TIME THESE DAYS ITS FABRICATION AND WELDING,STARTED OFF DOING MECHANICS AT 16,DONE 3 YEAR AND DONE COLLEGE,THEN NO JOBS HERE A PART FROM APPRENTICE PANEL BEATER AT WEST HIGHLAND GARAGE WAS THERE 7 YEARS THEN WENT SELF EMPLOYED,IN AT JJ AUTOS FOR A 1.5 YEAR THEN TO MACCALLUMS GARAGE IN TOWN FOR 2 YEARS,LEFT THERE TO EAST END COACHWORKS IN DUMBARTON BUT GOT SICK OF COMUTE SO BACK TO MACCALLUMS :lol: ,GRAHAM GOT WISE ABOUT JJS AND LEFT ALSO,IS YOUR MATE THE GUY THAT WORKS FOR AUTOGLASS,USED TO HAVE A CLIO :)
Big Ian

Postby rofulton » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Aye I heard he was in another garage
Aye thats the man Andy I worked with autoglass for a while, he's got another clio bubt a 182 now. Pretty smart, he's left the bodykit days behind :lol:
Good you're multiskilled mean you won't be short of work :mrgreen:
Might be up your way before crimbo
rofulton

Postby boeb » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:27 pm

ah would go for 16s if you are changing your rims mate 17s are to big they pull and shove you all over the place ... :D
Hahaha keep on laughing
boeb
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Big Ian » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Big Ian

Postby scottrs1 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:51 pm

i think santa needs to get u a decent camara for xmas lol :mrgreen: keep up the good work if ur lucky i might pop down one night and give you a hand :lol:
scottrs1

Postby rofulton » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:10 pm

Long story but I got the original airbox off the car tonight :mrgreen: Might be able to fit that myself :lol: :lol:

Scott you cheeky coont :lol:
I had a good camera (broke it) and a good camera phone (broke it) :cry: if you feel generous for christmas ................
If you venture down I'll buy you a chippy 8-)

Took the drivers side skirt off the night and the sills are fresh as :mrgreen: I think the nearside arch is a bit scabby but I'll get to that soon. Took off the backbox and clean clean cleaned

I am useless at this but I'll mince my way through it
rofulton

Postby rofulton » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm

rofulton

Postby rosco » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:59 pm

standard wheels all the way mate!! mine are gettin refurbed cos rst's look soooooo good on them :)
rosco

Postby rofulton » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:45 pm

I'll prob stick with them
Got other things to buy first anyway
A pic of my airbox :mrgreen: Shame its been drilled at the back cos its mint and has the rubber bit too
Seeing if Ford have orginal fittings, phoning back tomorrow :mrgreen:

Might lose the K&N stickers :lol:
rofulton

Postby SHIFTY » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:33 pm

Nice 1 Rory! 8-) :D
SHIFTY

Postby rofulton » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:34 pm

I've been so lazy the last few weeks :lol:
Bought a new tailgate off morry (cheeRS mate) genuine Ford and even beter its not got a wiper hole as I was gonna dewiper it anyway :mrgreen: I wanted one for ages!

Got these gems too from an orion ghia
After some headlight protectors when I get some more money together
Getting a quote from a bodyshop to sort some bits that annoy me. Don't think I want to tackle that side myself :mrgreen:
So much to do and so little coinage! :oops:
rofulton

Postby rofulton » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Just for Scott I got a new phone with a decent camera :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got my fans ready to fit so I can get some cooling on the car after months! 8-)

I bagged and tagged all the bits I took off, left them in vineger and they cleaned up well

Not much else.........................til tomorrow :mrgreen:
rofulton

Next

Return to Restorations & Rebuilds