[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Hello from newbie in Kilmarnock

Hello from newbie in Kilmarnock

If you've just registered with the site then please take a moment to introduce yourself with a wee post in here. Don't worry we're all very friendly ;)

Hello from newbie in Kilmarnock

Postby kilmarnockRS » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi guys, I'm Sean and as the title suggests I'm from Kilmarnock! Hopefully I'll get myself sorted out with an RS this year as l've been too long without one!

I'm hopeful that I'll get to make some new friends along the way and look forward to meeting some of you, though I may be a little shy to start with once I get to know folk you'll find that I enjoy having fun and lots of banter!

Sean :D
kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Hello from newbie in Kilmarnock

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:11 am

Welcome to the mad hoose Sean, get yourself along to a meet night, don't need an rs, you'll get plenty of help and advice on what rs to go for from the guys/girls, next meet is this wed, you'll get details on the forum, hope to see u then, don't be shy to introduce yourself :)

MK2 FRS MP350 / BUILD NO...4295
PROJECT HULK 400 - WORK IN PROGRESS
DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Grant » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:28 am

Welcome to the west :) as Danny said, you don't need an RS :)
Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Postby davieb76 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 am

Welcome to the west Sean, good friendly helpful bunch here and as said we have non RS owners as well everyone is welcome :D hopefully see you at a event or meet soon
davieb76
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mel D » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Welcome to the West Sean, as previously said we're a friendly club and not too fussy lol! As long as you like cars and having a laugh you'll be fine :D
Mel D

Postby kilmarnockRS » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I love anything Ford! Hope to catch everyone soon!
kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimmyson » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:17 pm

welcome to the west sean..........hope to meet you soon
what rs are you after...........????????
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby andy-mac » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:48 pm

hi sean welcome to the west , hope to see you at the next meet night
andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Postby kilmarnockRS » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 pm

I have for along time been torn between an RS turbo or a sapphire Cosworth. When I passed my driving test I had a mk3 xr3i but always fancied an RS. About 9 years ago I bought a mk6 16v RS2000 and had that for a few years. Then I needed something more sensible for my daily commute back and forth to Glasgow everyday!

Hopefully within the next few months I'll make a decision, but these days that could prove difficult! Lol. I think when I meet you guys you'll see what I mean! Lol

:question:
kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby ChristopheRS » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Welcome to the west Sean .

RS Turbo or RS Saff Cosworth ??????

Cossy all day long 8-) & I happen to know where one will be 4sale soon :o
ImageImage
ChristopheRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mel D » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Mel D

Postby kilmarnockRS » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Ha Ha it's ok Mel D, I'm used to people getting in there quick with the sales pitches! I work in a garage! :axechase: It does show you guys have an interest even though I currently don't have an RS! :shrug:

I've been looking, but haven't ruled anything out yet! :?
kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DALSY » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Hello and welcome to the site Sean

Hope to meet you in person at the meets or events we attend
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby kilmarnockRS » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi guys, I will be along to a meet, was trying my best to get away from work sharp tonight but got held up as usual! I plan to hopefully get meeting everyone at the March meet! Booked a wee half day off!

Once again thanks for the warm welcome here!

Sean
kilmarnockRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jas » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:10 am

new here 2 sean,not decided what rs i am looking for yet,hope to meet up with every 1 soon
jas

Postby Derek_FRS » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:43 am

Hi mate welcome on to the forum there not a bad bunch on here :)
Derek_FRS
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Introduce Yourself