[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Ford Newbie from Killie

Ford Newbie from Killie

If you've just registered with the site then please take a moment to introduce yourself with a wee post in here. Don't worry we're all very friendly ;)

Ford Newbie from Killie

Postby Ally FRP » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:22 pm

First of all Big shout out to Melanie and Grant for sorting out my log in issues who couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming to this club.

My name is Ally and from Killie. I am a Ford enthusiast and have been all my days although I don't own an RS. I have had numerous Ford since I past my test at 17(16yrs ago omg) Racing Ka, Racing Puma, Fiesta RS1800, Fiesta mk 4 2ltr zetec, Puma's1.7, Fusion tdci.

I have enjoyed working on my Fords maintaining and modifying them. I service a lot of family and friends car to help them out to keep running costs down and because of that have quite an extensive amount of tools.

I have lots of Ford spares and stock on my shelfs to service and maintain my 1.7 zetec's and only work with genuine Ford parts. I sell alot of parts on Ebay (when I'm having a clearout) and on my Puma clubs at a fraction of Ford's rrp and have alot of Ford fluids in stock i.e red PS, red coolant, gear oil 75 90band dot 4 brake fluid. If anyone is interested can PM me

Here is a picture of my 18yr old mk4 state blue si

I will need to get to a meet first chance I get to say hello and check out your Fords
Ally FRP

Re: Ford Newbie from Killie

Postby Grant » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Welcome to the club mate :)

I've got a rear diffuser for the mk4 bumper and I've got a set of rear clusters kicking about aswell if you fancy them? Was going to toss them anyway, it's the st24 style diffuser

Fits onto the standard bumper and once smoothed in, looks like it does below, also have those side skirts off the same car

Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Postby Ally FRP » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Ally FRP

Postby Grant » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Fair enough, I'll just bin them as planned then lol funny you should mention the spoiler with brake light, that's what I had on that car and it's lying about aswell so you coulda had that for free lol
That fiesta is long gone im afraid, had it many moons ago but I still have bits lying around from breaking it :) yeah prices are a bit higher lately but there are still bargains if you keep your eyes open :)
Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Postby Ally FRP » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Please don't skip the spoiler as they are rare as hens teeth. At least sell it and ebay and get a tank of petrol for it. If your interested I send you the link for the spoiler I won so you can get finis code and listing gubbings. I'll send you a PM if you want. Just let me know.

Cheers

Ally
Ally FRP

Postby Grant » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Found it on eBay anyway mate but cheers, I'll maybe bung it up there and get a couple of quid for it :)
Grant
Website Gaffer
Website Gaffer

Postby Mel D » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Welcome to the site at last lol!! Thanks to Derek too for sorting the permission.

Plenty of variety in the club cars, as long as you like Fords :D

Meetnights are usually the first Wednesday of the month except for the next one lol which will be on the 12th November (due bonfire night). There is a post in General for meetnights.

Hope you enjoy the site.
Mel D

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Welcome to the site...a wee selection of fords you've had:)

Mine was pretty fiesta orientated too until the focus (oh & a bit of French Poop lol)
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Ally FRP » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Ally FRP

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Ally FRP » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Hated 106. First time I drove one I was braking and accelerating at the same time. Peddles far to close together.....

This Puma. Gutted to let it go tbh. Going to a good hope and will be pampered. What a buy it is for someone.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/ford-puma ... 1033063995
Ally FRP

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:45 pm

GLWS.
Shame it wasn't a wee diesel as I'm looking for a cheap winter run about lol
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Ally FRP » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Car is sold. Just showing ad I had on Gumtree. Ford enthusiast picking up on 7th Nov deposit is taken.

Ive got a diesel as well. 1.6tdci with a Pumaspeed decat(quite a contraption). Had some serious MPG runs in it plus £30 road tax is a pleasure!
Ally FRP

Return to Introduce Yourself