[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - White focus rs joining m73 half an hour ago

White focus rs joining m73 half an hour ago

Spotted an RS on your travels? Think its someone on here? Find out! **NOTE: This is for RS spotting only, if its not an RS, then you havent spotted one, so don't post!**

White focus rs joining m73 half an hour ago

Postby nvr2lt2sk8 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Nice wee blast there bud!

Bloody boost solenoid definitely needing changed after my kangaroo petrol episode trying to pull away.

Hats off though that's a quick bit of kit!!!! Looks good and sounded well :)

Oh and I may have been in an impreza but still WOSRSOC member and love the club and the cars so might want to tell your passenger not to be sticking the fingers up at people as you never know who's in the car next to ya ;)

Don't know if it was someone from here just thought I'd post it up anyways.

If at fiRSt you dont succeed....BUILD SOMETHING BETTER :)
nvr2lt2sk8
Club Member
Club Member

Re: White focus rs joining m73 half an hour ago

Postby jimmyson » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:22 pm

ha ha that was me and my son on the way back from the meet night
and I gave you the big thumbs up not anything ealse,,,,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby nvr2lt2sk8 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Haha I swore it was the fingers!!

I was like wtf? Didn't do anything wrong!

Didn't recognise it was you as we both have tints lmao!

That thing was cutting boost like mad btw don't know if you noticed me sputtering as I went to try and pull away?

Nightmare, workshop again tomorrow I suppose!

Not that it will make any difference trying to chase you lol!!

nvr2lt2sk8
Club Member
Club Member

Postby nvr2lt2sk8 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Haha also I seen your thumbs up that's why I was like "why the fingers fae the passenger?" DOH...should've gone to spec savers!

nvr2lt2sk8
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimmyson » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 pm

heard it as you tried to give it some thought you where going on and of the power
it was my son driving and we missed the m8 Edinburgh slip just so we could have some fun... :lol: :lol:
and just for the record the car is still standard........but he wants to get it to stage 4 soon should take it from 300bhp to around 400+bhp........ :D
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby nvr2lt2sk8 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Haha nice one! Then I defo have a problem as I'm running 333 at the minute. And 290 on low boost. That was me with the foot down! Sputtered and jumped about like mad. Tried it after you guys and same thing again. Something's cutting the fuel off for some reason!! Thought that was the tuned one but if not then I shall be taking a trip to the workshop again haha!!
All good fun though!! And glad I didn't get the fingers haha!!

nvr2lt2sk8
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Get yerself a decent Ford Danny.....mucho better than that jap crap lol ;)
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby andy-mac » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:48 pm

andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Spotted.. Was it you?