[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - series 1 4x4 cossy

series 1 4x4 cossy

For all your resto & rebuild Pics.

Re: series 1 4x4 cossy

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:23 am

looking minted mate, am no parking anywhere near u at knock hill lol

MK2 FRS MP350 / BUILD NO...4295
PROJECT HULK 400 - WORK IN PROGRESS
DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby cutch » Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 pm

I just got Rab to do the top side, I ain't going anywhere near a rotary polisher incase I mess the paint up and certainly wouldn't touch the glass either incase I did the same. I am currently underneath the car so I'm doing my own cleaning, believe me I am never doing anything else apart from that! When I had it out at Falkirk in the rain it got in some state so any help is appreciated. I don't think I will be taking it out in the rain again as what you can see is from one outing!

Cleaned up behind and stuck the new lights in

Now to get back under it!
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby cutch » Sat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Took some before pics of underneath and forgot to take the afters!

But all finished now, I don't think it's clean enough for concours so I am not entering it. Will talk to the guys at the show and see what they think.

cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat May 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Cars looking emense Stevie 8-)

Get it on that Concours stand mate with no aspirations of winning anything, take no pish from the purists and just enjoy it bud ;) If for no other reason you'll get a crackin spot to park the car :D

It might not be the judges cup of tea but the masses will love it and I'd put 20 notes on you getting the occational dirty look from the other Concours die hards with the level of attention it gets from the general public
Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby cutch » Sat May 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Haha you may have a point mate, you coming ?
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Stu/RS » Sun May 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Car looked amazing today mate.

Don't need trophies, with the attention it was getting.
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DALSY » Sun May 12, 2013 6:29 pm

yep car was getting some attention, and rightly so, was looking great 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby cutch » Sun May 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Thanks guys, was a laugh today, especially watchign Dalsy get out the car park!

Well the cars now at Wills, I really nned to stop talking to him! Think I have now decided to get a cut off switch, fire supression system, more power, decent gearbox and diffs. And i want to change the fuel system!

think its going to cost a wee bit though.
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby cutch » Sun May 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Got up nice and early for Cumbria, met the others

Drove down in the dry! The others f**ked off sharpish and left me and Dalsy!

Allys escos.

Dalsys new focus, and the others!

Got to meet up with some mates and finally see Wills 500!

Then we drove to Will Pedleys so that he can work his magic!

cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Dereksjoint » Mon May 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby cutch » Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Yeah that would mess up the plans a bit. You coming to knockhill though?
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby stevenebm » Tue May 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Car is beyond stunning.perfect I.m.o s1 with cossie power doesn't get any better than that.looking forward to having a look round it at knockhill.
Try and not park next to that at show and shine as its so bloody clean!need to get ma finger out.
4498 sold.
stevenebm

Postby Dereksjoint » Wed May 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby cutch » Wed May 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Will has sent me a couple of pics first ones scary!

Apparently he was checking something!

And his OCD has come out again, he rewired the fuel pump relay,

Should be more news tomorrow
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby cutch » Thu May 16, 2013 7:33 am

A lot neater down there now

And apparently we are weight saving now!

Hopefully on the rollers today....
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby cutch » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Right it's been a while, I have got myself a nice new Bara box, supra diff with an MK Motorsport fitting kit and a stage 2, 6deg beam, the plan is to find a decent quaife front diff and do the whole lot in one go.

Bought myself a 4x4 granada to steal the hubs off for a change in wheels, thinking about white bbs ch??

Next up is digital dash, full sensor kit, custom loom, vipec ecu, 1000cc injectors, fire ext system, bigger turbo, new inlet manifold. Cams. Battery isolator. Should bring the power up nicely!
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby andy-mac » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:05 pm

plans sound good cutch , can't believe you nearly sold it :)
andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Postby cutch » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Came bloody close mate, but it's part of me and i couldnt do it so I'll have it forever!
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby cutch » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:40 am

The cars getting some newstuff this month. looking forward to taking it for a spin with the new running gear.

6 degree rear beam. Newly built 3.9 ratio Supra diff and fitting kit from MK motorsport. Short ratio box from Bara thats been converted to hyd clutch so it should be a much more comfortable drive.
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

Postby cutch » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:22 am

My new 6 degree rear beam made by MK motorsport with supra fitting kit.

Hopefully be going on in two weeks time @ Ali's. A new supra diff with the right ration for my new Bara box. Diff has been sent to Bara for total overhaul, new seals bearings etc....
cutch
Group Official
Group Official

PreviousNext

Return to Restorations & Rebuilds