[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Big Thanks to New sponser T.O.M Auto Shop

Big Thanks to New sponser T.O.M Auto Shop

To discuss everything and anything, not necessarily about's RS. Abusive post's will NOT be tolerated and will be removed without warning. Keep it clean folk's.

Big Thanks to New sponser T.O.M Auto Shop

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Popped into T.O.M Auto Shop in Airdrie today to pick up a load of parts I ordered and they did me a great deal

I got Cosworth EBC Ultimax disks and pads all round and 4 Ford Wheel Bearings and saved near £200

Big thanks to Wullie and Davie, I'll be back in with another order soon ;)
Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Big Thanks to New sponser T.O.M Auto Shop

Postby DALSY » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Ideal that Derek
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby Mel D » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Excellent!!
Mel D

Postby jimmyson » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:52 am

nice one derek...................
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Dereksjoint » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:25 am

I looked around online to get the best price on the front and rear disks and two sets of yellow stuff pads, then I got a quote from Ford for the 4 wheel bearings. I was quite surprised at the amount I saved using T.O.M and they had all the parts within a few days

Would definitely recommend to other Members, great service and friendly staff ;)
Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Stevie8ball » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:26 pm

The boys up there are always helpfull and have sorted a few bits for me aswell
Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Nice one, I spoke to them as well regarding discs & pads. Still browsing tho lol
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby steveboy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:23 pm

That's where I got my van from for work, spent a bit more than I was looking to spend but we'll happy with it.

Didn't realise they done parts for cars though and at good prices? Bonus
steveboy

Return to General Discussion