[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - my new fiesta turbo

my new fiesta turbo

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

my new fiesta turbo

Postby scottrs1 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:13 pm

well this is why i sold the s1 ,my mate used to own the car in 2005 then sold it to someone of here who then sold it to a man in newcastle from where i got it on sunday i will post better pics when i get them

scottrs1

Re: my new fiesta turbo

Postby SHIFTY » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Mmmm yum! :D 8-)
Was that Kenny's off here?
I sold him the alpine speakers and headunit...if thats whats still in it.
If it is mate, well done she's a wee beauty!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
SHIFTY

Postby AGAR » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Lol, two of Kenny's motors re-appearing within the same day.

Very very clean FRST, I honestly don't think ive ever seen one in better condition.

Does one of your mates have a Mk3 Fiesta with a 2litre zetec in it? I was speaking to someone on a VW forum who knew the owner of the car from 2005.
AGAR

Postby gibby » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:47 pm

is a very nice car this mind seeing it years ago , sure its still very low mileage to , is it not bout 48000 ?
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby scottrs1 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:59 pm

its just shy of 48k its still in cracking condition just needs a hell of a good clean and polish

Does one of your mates have a Mk3 Fiesta with a 2litre zetec in it? I was speaking to someone on a VW forum who knew the owner of the car from 2005.

is it not a rs2000 engine if so then yes i know who ur on about done a lot of work to that car ,does anyone have a contact number for kenny as i need to get hold of him
scottrs1

Postby boeb » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:07 pm

looks pretty clean already bud :D nice one, like the white rocker :D :D :D
Hahaha keep on laughing
boeb
Club Member
Club Member

Postby AGAR » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:49 pm

AGAR

Postby Dereksjoint » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Truely fantastic looking Fez 8-) Very clean, tidy and origonal.

Good to see it's back local again ;)

Here's some pics I found of it at our Scone Palace shoot 2007

A couple with my Fez

Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Big Ian » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:21 pm

HI THERE LOOKS LURRRVVVVLLLLEYYYY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ,WILL YOU GET A PRAM IN THE BOOT OF IT :lol: ,LOOKS SO GOOD ON ITS STANDARD ALLOYS :) ,WILL NEED TO ARRANGE A TIME TO GET S1 BITS AT SOME POINT,CHEERS IAN :)
back in the saddle,yeeeee,haaaaaaaaaa
Big Ian

Postby Fiona » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:20 am

Looking good Scott ! very nice ! :)
RSOC Image WE HAD ' Probably the best wedding car in the world :)'
Fiona

Postby Delvmatic » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Looking good matey. Very clean wee Fiesta. Always was an eye-catcher when kenny had it. Excellent buy :D
Fiesta ST500 driver.....I have turned to the dark side!
Still have the Mk6 RS2000 P-reg in Nouveau Red though....Should I track it or what? Help me to decide!
Delvmatic

Return to Members Gallery