[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - pics of my past cars

pics of my past cars

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

pics of my past cars

Postby scottrs1 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:04 pm

finally scanned a few photos of my old cars tonight not all of em as i have lost a couple pics ,over the years i must of had 20 odd cars pass through my hand s and all of them were fords :D

the first car i ever owned and painted at the young age of 17 ,it was a 1.1 with xr2 running gear and engine ,seats etc

1.6 sport ,loved this car

1.6 16v si

my first rs ,a rs2000 4x4 bought it in 2003 ,23k on the clock totally mint near concours and i paid 7k for it :lol: :o

then this happened to it hit diesel on a corner and not even the 4x4 could save me ,i was totally gutted as it was writen of :(

done this si for the bird bought it for £50 , xr kit, wheels ,lowered it,resprayed and all in it cost me £450 :D

then after a few mk3 xr2i ,rs 1800 ,xr3i i got another one this time a 2 wheel drive one

sold that and got the s1

looked like this when i got it

then this after 2 years of work

Last edited by scottrs1 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scottrs1

Re: pics of my past cars

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:08 pm

where did the s1 come from fella? p.s nice fleet of mota's ;)
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby scottrs1 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:16 pm

scottrs1

Postby gibby » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:20 pm

nice collection there mate , the wee si looks rite clean , a had a fiesta years ago with the plate ending ASX too ,
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:22 pm

it's just my pal had a s1 that looked like that and i thought it was the same regi for some reason. lovely lookin car you've got there though,looks minty minto 8-) 8-)
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby scottrs1 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:40 pm

scottrs1

Postby Kevin_Mc » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:22 pm

the s1 is gorgeous mate, the wee Si for the missus is a cracker too
Kevin_Mc
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Fiona » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Cool Cars ! :D
RSOC Image WE HAD ' Probably the best wedding car in the world :)'
Fiona

Postby stormracer » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:43 am

Nice cars there mate that s1 looks mint :mrgreen:
stormracer

Postby millsy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:16 pm

some nice machines fella :mrgreen:
Focus Estate TDDI
millsy

Postby rofulton » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm

Some nice motors there
I remember seeing that fiesta about a while ago
I've heard the stories from scotty too :lol:
rofulton

Postby delboy1984 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:45 am

Noce cars Scott,your s1 is round the corner from me,but i dont think it will be looked after as much as when you had it :( as its a daily driver)
Im sure thats a yellow corsa in the background,i saw that in Paisley the other night.
delboy1984

Postby BAM-S2 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 pm

cracking s1 mate
BAM-S2

Return to Members Gallery