[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - new car pics

new car pics

For posting pics of your pride and joy as well as pics of your car.

new car pics

Postby fastfordrab » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:58 pm

heres a few pics of the car its not to clean at the moment someone here may recognise it

fastfordrab

Re: new car pics

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Got any plans for it then or has it been modified?
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby fastfordrab » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 pm

not to bad emma git better than ma old car (mondeo st220)

fastfordrab

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

So whats your plans for it??? & what spec is on it???
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby fastfordrab » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:15 pm

keep it as standard as poss a know its got some samcos and a bailys dumpvalve and adjustable suspention think its coil overs witch will be commin off way to hard a ride for ma likin gonna put standard suspention back on me thinks. got lots of plans for it lots of bling and shiny stuff under the bonnetand a few other plans to make it stand out at shows and events????
fastfordrab

Postby jimmyson » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:35 pm

nice one rab
a man after my own heart..............
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby fastfordrab » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:39 pm

you know me keith
fastfordrab

Postby napier » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 am

is it imsys or gibby's
napier
Club Member
Club Member

Postby fastfordrab » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 am

would love to find out who was the last owner and get the lowdown bout whats what as am on a learning curve wi the rs
fastfordrab

Postby Stoo » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:53 pm

That used to belong to one of my best mates, glad to see it's still going about. Was (and I'm sure it still is) a very nice car.

Stoo

Postby Stoo » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Stoo

Postby tac » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:15 pm

A lottery win and ill be back in a RS . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tac

Postby gilligan » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 pm

hi mate. that used to be my pride and joy, still miss it. it has set the bench mark for all my cars since. tac is write, if it is still the the gaz suspension i fitted then its height and damper adjustable. Good kit, i was impressed with it. if anything i would of liked it to go a bit lower, but overall impressed. glad to see it back on here, hope you enjoy it.
gilligan

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby fastfordrab » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:17 pm

fastfordrab

Postby jimmyson » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 pm

nice to see you getting a bit of info on the
car rab.............
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby gilligan » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:58 am

na, the dump valve was on it when i got it, so if you got the revs up a bit and allowed them to drop rite down it would just cut out. im sure that was just the norm for the frs' with atmospheric dv. saying that it never really caused a problem because when you'r driving enthusiasticly, you wouldnt really let the revs drop down to nothing, and when driving normally the problem didnt occur. if there's anything else i might be able to help with just give me a shout.
gilligan

Postby fastfordrab » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:36 pm

thanks for that info m8 well apreciated do you know if the car has any other mods do to it ie re-map actuator air filter etc etc

cheers
rab
fastfordrab

Postby gilligan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 am

when i got it i rescued ot from the s&s subaru garage in ayr. the only mod on it was dump valve. bar the usual dv problem it it ran solid. a shocker let go eventully, a common fault with them i believe. so instead of the 200 odd quid a corner for the standard stuff i decided to go for the gaz susp. they were the only mods on it as long as i had it. after a couple of years i got the bug for more power.so rather than molest a solid motor i sold up and got the saph. been a few years since i had it so if anythings been done since then i wouldnt no. hope this helps.
gilligan

Return to Members Gallery