[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - my new mk 3 !!!!

my new mk 3 !!!!

For all your resto & rebuild Pics.

Re: my new mk 3 !!!!

Postby 225_inferno » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:29 pm

al find out a pm you mate wont find out till monday but he came in ma work earlyer in the week, cheers
225_inferno
Club Member
Club Member

Postby gibby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:33 pm

gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby davie 3 door » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Your getting there with that Mark,well done,what engines going in then??

"You dont need drink to have a good time!" S Fulton-Mull 2011
davie 3 door
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Big Ian » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:38 pm

LOOKING GREAT,GOOD PROGRESS,WHAT WHEELS U PUTING ON WHEN ITS FINISHED :D
back in the saddle,yeeeee,haaaaaaaaaa
Big Ian

Postby *energy* » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm

im a vaux nut..own a 2.5v6 astra..corsa b project..vectra c limited edition..and the ford of the bunch is a mk2 fiesta
*energy*

Postby 225_inferno » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 pm

wel she is now shiny radient red !!!!!!!

and an action shot lol

and how she is looking mostly built up ,

comments welcome,

cheers :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol:
225_inferno
Club Member
Club Member

Postby gibby » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 pm

looks mint mate , red looks lovely when nice and fresh

will be on the road in no time at this rate :layrubber:
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby 225_inferno » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 pm

yeah thats the plan , lol btw that was a one week respray , lol last monday it was lying inder a pile of dust and a was rubbing like a c**t, lol after looking at it tonight while putting it back together it was worth it, am well chuffed how its turned out, lol zetec time !!! woo hoo, btw did you get ma pm mate ?? ;)
225_inferno
Club Member
Club Member

Postby gibby » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:16 pm

na mate never got a pm from you
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby 225_inferno » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:58 pm

sorry sorted the pm, lol sent to the wrong person :lol: :rolleyes:
225_inferno
Club Member
Club Member

Postby turbochargedjjmclure » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:10 pm

crackin job you've done there fella 8-) makes it all worth while when you see it built up. keep up the good work and keep the pics comin ;)
turbochargedjjmclure

Postby 225_inferno » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 pm

cheers buddy, lol aye thsts the easy bit done, lol now for the engine , lol :o
225_inferno
Club Member
Club Member

Postby *energy* » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 pm

tis looking the dugs marc...be even better flattend polished new rims on and the new lump fitted.lol.between that and doing my fiesta we are gona be busy!lol
im a vaux nut..own a 2.5v6 astra..corsa b project..vectra c limited edition..and the ford of the bunch is a mk2 fiesta
*energy*

Postby 225_inferno » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:26 pm

a hear ye hen , its a dogs life , lol feck it, no bad for a 57 quid respray lol yas!!!!!
225_inferno
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stu/RS » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Its coming along quick mate.
Mind dont scratch the paint fitting the new engine :wedgie:
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DALSY » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:41 pm

lookin good mate, well done
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby Dereksjoint » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Looking really good mate like Gibby said you canny beat a freshly painted red car looks lovely 8-)
Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby vroooom ptssssh » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 pm

looks good mate, if ure still needin any bits ive still got the full fiesta sitting just minus the engine.
She runs again!
vroooom ptssssh

Postby 225_inferno » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:52 pm

wel not much progress as i now need to replace the drivers wing :cry: the edge of the door caught on the wing and dmaged the full edge of the wing so while am waiting on it to arrive a thought ad throw up a couple of pics from the weekend, (excuse the wheels they were lying in the hut and put them on to make it look a bit more easy on the eye, lol

:wink:
225_inferno
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Big Ian » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 pm

WHAT A DIFFERANCE,WELL DONE,THAT LOOKS GREAT WITH THE WHEELS AND KIT ON,BET YOUR WELL HAPPY WI THAT :)
back in the saddle,yeeeee,haaaaaaaaaa
Big Ian

PreviousNext

Return to Restorations & Rebuilds