[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - PROJECT THUNDER new colour started 14/6/13

PROJECT THUNDER new colour started 14/6/13

For all your resto & rebuild Pics.

Re: PROJECT THUNDER

Postby john-v6 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:32 pm

tell me about it. if I put half the time and effort into actually doing the project that I do into thinking of new names for it, it might actually get some new pics and a wee update. :o :lol:

cheeRS john
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Postby napier » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
napier
Club Member
Club Member

Postby mikeymikeyp » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:45 pm

mikeymikeyp
Club Member
Club Member

Postby john-v6 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Primed the bonnet

Gave it a quick paint. Still 2 get finnal flatten paint the lacquer.

Stuck the vents in 2 see what it looks like.

cheeRS John
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Postby andy-mac » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:33 pm

good to see you have made a start to this again :)
andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Postby john-v6 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:12 am

I know andy, really need to get a shift on with it. Cover got blown of her the other day & she looked really sorry for herself. Got a wee bit of paint for free, so decided to paint the bonnet, see how rusty my painting is. Turns out, I like the colour. Will need to price some more paint now. :D

John, if it was still the old rule of 25 then she would be tax free. Really hate that they changed that. :evil:

cheeRS John
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Postby mikeymikeyp » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:12 pm

looks a nice colour
mikeymikeyp
Club Member
Club Member

Postby john-v6 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Got a wee day off fae the turbo 2day. So smoothed the kit in on the o/s of the 3 door and primed it. Was only the rear corner that was done before. :)

Went a bit ott with the pics. But couldn't resist. Not perfect, but it's a track car. 8-)

Dalsy you may live to regret that offer. :)
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Re: PROJECT THUNDER wee update 13/7/11

Postby alanwddll » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Looks excellent mate!!! Like that wee creeper looks familiar :D
alanwddll
Club Member
Club Member

Postby john-v6 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Found out what that wee castor was off of. Nearly went on ma RS :?

CheeRS John
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Postby Stu/RS » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Thats it gained some momentum now mate...............
...........So keep at it. No excuses ;)
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby SPECKOID » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:48 am

Are you painting the gas meter box as well?
Thought I saw some primer on that!!!

..........or was that from my jacking point covers?
SPECKOID
Club Member
Club Member

Postby john-v6 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Started sorting the garage out today, so I could get the car back in. Everything seems to be a wee bit red. Wonder how that happened Alan :roll:

getting it all cleaned out and walls painted for the weeked. no exuses this year. have to get the car done. Have a wee wager on it, that i just loose or i'll never live it down. :wedgie: :nutkick: :roulette:

cheeRS john
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Postby john-v6 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Get these for her soon. Just need to go pick them up. ;)

Jen made me put this up & put deadlines on it. Said its the only way I'll shift my RS :roll:

How garage looks at start of week.

CheeRS John
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Re: PROJECT THUNDER wee update 23/1/12

Postby john-v6 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Garage sorted, quick coat of paint.

Car back in. Let the fun begin. :D ;)

CheeRS John
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Postby john-v6 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Not much to look at, but spent the day removing the sound proofing from inside the car. Not the most exciting job. :blue: but one that needs done. Front half done. :woo: still got from under rear seat into boot to do. :helpsign: :helpsos: :roulette: . Ohh the joys :roll:

CheeRS John
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Postby napier » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 pm

hope u dont forget about it in their john :lol: would be nice tay see you on track this year
napier
Club Member
Club Member

Postby john-v6 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:08 am

I'll be there this time, will cost me 2 tenners if I don't and it's not a bet I'm willing to lose. :twisted: Or I'll never live it down :roll:

CheeRS John
john-v6
Group Official
Group Official

Postby andy-mac » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 pm

andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Postby napier » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 pm

napier