[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Fiesta track car painted frozen white/new decals

Fiesta track car painted frozen white/new decals

For all your resto & rebuild Pics.

Re: Fiesta track car painted frozen white/new decals

Postby stevie_the_beard » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:50 am

Lookin good mate 8-) 8-) 8-)
stevie_the_beard
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DALSY » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 pm

cheers guys

new wheels arrived

DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby DALSY » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:13 pm

made up a wee plate to cover the leads for the engine bay

interior now finished , wheel fitted

DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby jimmyson » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm

looking good paul.............. 8-) 8-)
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DALSY » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:43 pm

been working on the Fiesta today , getting the fire extinguisher system fitted and plumbed in

The only place it could really fit due to the length of the pull cords, but its nice and discreet, and i can pull the pin before i go out on track, and replace it again when i come in, incase someone pulls the outside cord and dumps the extinguisher

The pull cords, one outside , one inside. The bracket for inside i just painted quick, and i reordered more carbon film, so hopefully here before Saturday, if not it dont look too bad until the film arrives

The nozles for the system, one under the bonnet , the other inside the car facing towards the driver low down, protect my crown jewels :lol: :lol: :lol:

so tomorrow wheels on the car , get it back off the axle stands , give it a wash and polish , and clean inside, and i should be good to go,ill get some pics up of the wheels on the car
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby paul-h » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Good stuff, i hope i make crail as i really want to see and hear the car go! :)
paul-h
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stevie8ball » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:01 pm

How the wheels turn turn out ?????
Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DALSY » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Wheels turned out spot on 8 ball,

Thats the car officially finished, ( bet youve heard that before :D )

Thats the wheels all fitted, and i cleaned and hoovered it all out, wierd hoovering the dash Ive got to say :lol: :lol:

Interior with it all cleaned and harnesses fitted

What do yous think, not 100% on the wheels , but it will grow on me Im sure

Image[/quote]
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby Adie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Green or gunmetal grey mate ?
ImageImage
[
Adie

Postby gibby » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Wheels are to dark a gold to work IMO

Only 1 more constructive critism to make

Change that spoiler it's ruining the car :D
gibby
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stu/RS » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Cars up another level now mate, bar the wheels!!! What were you thinking :roll: :lol:

Keep it simple........ rattle can "Wheel silver" ;)
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby stevie_the_beard » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 pm

You sellin they wheels then dalsy??? ;) :D

I could be doin with a set of nice gold wheels :D

Howd you get on wae the 24hr nut shop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cars lookin good mate unfortunatly I'll only see it fae ma rearview mirror on sunday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
stevie_the_beard
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stevie8ball » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Well a think the wheels look good as it is a track beast after all something different IMO :D :D :D
Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Stevie8ball » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Stevie8ball
Club Member
Club Member

Postby andy-mac » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:52 pm

when i first look at pics i thought noooooo

but quite like them now ,might have to get at set done for mine :D
andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimmyson » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:57 pm

gold wheels work for me mate..........
as you know i have impecable taste
so fook them all and keep the wheels gold...................... :lol: :lol:
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby ChristopheRS » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 am

IMO - Wheels look good :)

You will prob get them Flocked or Carboned soon anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
ChristopheRS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby DALSY » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 pm

had a wee change of heart about the colour scheme , and the colour of the wheels, so..............................

green back off the car and back to the silver/grey , looks soo much better IMO

wheels ahve been changed from gold , to a light anthracite, not discimilar to that inside the car, so looks much better

big big thanks to Adie who came to my rescue and offered to change the wheels back for me at cost, i really appreciate the gesture , so thanks again

im now much happier with the look of the car now, after seeing pics of it on track at the Track Scotland day, it looked terrible with the green and gold

So thats the car now definately all finished now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby jimmyson » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:31 pm

we beleave you.......... :roll: :roll: :roll:
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby john-v6 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

john-v6