[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Newbie

If you've just registered with the site then please take a moment to introduce yourself with a wee post in here. Don't worry we're all very friendly ;)

Postby RSpolisher » Sat May 18, 2013 11:39 am

hi guys/gals just signed up ere after being moaned at by a certain person lol ,so now I've signed up I'm looking forward to meeting a few ,
RSpolisher

Re: Newbie

Postby DALSY » Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 am

Hello and welcome to the site

whos the wise person who gave you taht good piece of advise :D
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Postby RSpolisher » Sat May 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Cheers mate it was zander who said that mate ,
RSpolisher

Postby Mel D » Sat May 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Welcome to the West :D See the thread in General for Meetnight details etc. :D
Mel D

Postby andy-mac » Sat May 18, 2013 8:23 pm

hi and welcome to the west :)
andy-mac
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Zander Saph 4x4 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:42 pm

:lol:
Welcome bro
Zander Saph 4x4
Club Member
Club Member

Postby RSpolisher » Sun May 19, 2013 6:17 am

Cheers for the welcome guys
RSpolisher

Postby RSpolisher » Sun May 19, 2013 9:22 pm

The only thing that is bothering me is I don't own a RS but I do run a fiesta 1.25 Zetec as my daily runner and I've also got a s-max 2.0tdci but lookin into putting body kit on s-max and few other bits , would I b allowed to come and put either of my ford on a club stand at one of the events over the year ?? And today at knockhill there was a lovely lot from this stand
RSpolisher

Postby RSpolisher » Sun May 19, 2013 9:22 pm

The only thing that is bothering me is I don't own a RS but I do run a fiesta 1.25 Zetec as my daily runner and I've also got a s-max 2.0tdci but lookin into putting body kit on s-max and few other bits , would I b allowed to come and put either of my ford on a club stand at one of the events over the year ?? And today at knockhill there was a lovely lot from this stand
RSpolisher

Postby Mel D » Mon May 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi, it doesn't bother the club what you drive as long as you are interested and enjoy cars, preferably Fords! As far as shows go then it depends on the show, stands at the RSOC Regional Days tend to be limited to RSs only and need to be a main RSOC member. Some shows are open to anything.

Hopefully we'll see you at Meetnight
Mel D

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Mon May 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Welcome to the club, i didnt own an RS when i 1st joined but was made more than welcome. As Mel said its about the cars..& plenty of banter about them on here & at meets & events lol
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Introduce Yourself