[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Newbie (kind of)

Newbie (kind of)

If you've just registered with the site then please take a moment to introduce yourself with a wee post in here. Don't worry we're all very friendly ;)

Newbie (kind of)

Postby Zoom-zoom-RS » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi folks. Just thought I would say a big hello to everyone on here. I think I had registered with the club a while ago but I must have forgot I had registered. It want until I saw the RSOC stand at the Scottish car show and spoke to a member "Danny" that I decided to register and to my surprise I am already a member, result. I have a Mk 2 Focus RS in Performance Blue.
Zoom-zoom-RS

Re: Newbie (kind of)

Postby jimmyson » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:51 pm

welcome to the west mate..........sorry about danny he can't help himself
did he give you any flyers..... :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry private joke
jimmyson
Group Official
Group Official

Postby DANNY - PH400 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:23 pm

welcome to the west mate, keith yer jokes are the best mate just keep then comin
was good to meet you on Sunday and good to have another mk2 in the club, :) get along to meet nights to meet the rest of the gang :)

MK2 FRS MP350 / BUILD NO...4295
PROJECT HULK 400 - WORK IN PROGRESS
DANNY - PH400
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mel D » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Welcome to the West :D
Mel D

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Welcome aboard :)
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Zoom-zoom-RS » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Cheers guys. Danny I will definitely be going to some meets soon and getting to know folk.
Zoom-zoom-RS

Postby DALSY » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 pm

hello and welcome to the site
DALSY
Committee
Committee

Return to Introduce Yourself