[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - Ayrshire newby

Ayrshire newby

If you've just registered with the site then please take a moment to introduce yourself with a wee post in here. Don't worry we're all very friendly ;)

Ayrshire newby

Postby jimhc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:03 am

Hi there just joined today I'm owner of a white sapphire cosworth.
jimhc

Re: Ayrshire newby

Postby Stu/RS » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Welcome to the West.

Meetnight is next Wed if you are able to attend.
Everyone is very friendly and approachable, so just make yourself known.

PS- we all like car pics if u got any to post, lol.
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby jimhc » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:26 am

In struggling as usual to work out how to do that as I only have my phone .
jimhc

Postby Mel D » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Welcome to the West:-) meetnight is this Wednesday coming up at the Black Bear Uddingston. Be good to have some more Ayrshire representation in the club!
Mel D

Postby peterRST » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Welcome to the West! Look forward to seeing another fast ford on these Ayrshire roads ;)

Peter

PBS Engineering Ltd - Performance Engines and Motorsport Prep.
Zetec, ZVH and xflow engine building.
PEC Engine Components. KSport Braking Systems. BC Racing Suspension.
peterRST
Club Member
Club Member

Postby jimhc » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Been on the road in this area for 4 years haha.
jimhc

Postby Adam-M » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:35 pm

Welcome mate I've got a silver sapph and live in Ayrshire as well, no doubt you'll see me out sideways one day lol.
Adam-M

Postby jimhc » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Silver hmm don't remember seeing that about
jimhc

Postby Adam-M » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:52 pm

If yours has standard silver wheels and amber indicators then you passed by me I was heading by Ayr towards girvan you were heading north towards heathfield roundabout.

To be fair I'm very rarely in South Ayrshire.
Adam-M

Postby jimhc » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:16 pm

No that's not mine. Mine is white with am bets with black lattice or tsw hocks. Don't know who that car belongs to he pulled up and started talking to me young boy. I'm from South Ayrshire
jimhc

Postby Adam-M » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Ok there's quite a few around they just don't come out much. There's a white 4x4 with grey comp mo's from kilmarnock area and I passed by a white 3dr with polished split rims in newmilns. My mate works at ge Caledonian and a guy there owns two sapphs one of which is his daily hack lol.

I'll keep an eye out for you
Adam-M

Postby jimhc » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:16 pm

The guy at GE only has 1 gunmetal grey 4x4 the other cos worth is a absolutely mint white 3dr. There's a old guy in Ayr with a white 4by a younger guy with a white 4by with azev a been off the road 12 years. Not seen a silver 1 since the guy at kwick fit had 1 in Ayr.
jimhc

Return to Introduce Yourself