[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)

West of Scotland RSOC • View topic - My New Car-update

My New Car-update

For all your car cleaning questions and advice embrace your inner bufty

My New Car-update

Postby Shine&Show » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Got a new car last night not a ford but it was cheap and fast.

Drivers side has had a dodgy respray at some point so first have to fix that, there's still a lot of orange peel, sand marks and heany swirls all over it .will be wet sanding the driver's side and bonnet first then polishing, doing it in my spare time so will take a while.

only got a couple of pics of the drivers side sanded

only got the wing done today going in tomorrow to do some more, more pics to come.
Last edited by Shine&Show on Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shine&Show
Club Member
Club Member

Re: My New Car

Postby boeb » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm

that a wagon by any chance :?:
Hahaha keep on laughing
boeb
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Shine&Show » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 pm

it is boab bought it from boogie.
Shine&Show
Club Member
Club Member

Postby boeb » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm

no its boeb........ma insurance quotes were mental on that car :lol: so ditched the idea looked a good car for the money :D
Hahaha keep on laughing
boeb
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Shine&Show » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 pm

sorry boeb had a few spelling is the first to go lol, im not bad with the insurance got a trade policy. body needs some tlc but sound mechanicly, fingers croossed lol.
Shine&Show
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:14 pm

The wing looked emense today matey, what a difference :surprised:

There was a reflection off it but it was so blurred you couldn't make out what the reflection was. To be honest I thought it would need a respray to put it right but after the sand and polish it's night and day difference.

The two off side doors will take a bit more work but the end results will be amazing 8-)

It's a cracking car for the money though, you would be lucky to find a shed of an RS for that doe ;)
Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Thats a good picture showing the orange peel in the laquor with your arm reflecting

Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Shine&Show » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm

the two drivers doors will be a bit of work doing them tomorrow.
Shine&Show
Club Member
Club Member

Postby nvr2lt2sk8 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:03 am

Looking minted rab making some difference on that car!
im sure you will have it looking factory fresh soon enough ;)

If at fiRSt you dont succeed....BUILD SOMETHING BETTER :)
nvr2lt2sk8
Club Member
Club Member

Re: My New Car-update

Postby Shine&Show » Sat May 14, 2011 10:13 pm

got a goos bit done over the past couple of days still got the bumbers to do.

bonnet wet sanded

Shine&Show
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Dereksjoint » Sat May 14, 2011 10:49 pm

What a difference mate :surprised: A real credit to all the hard work you've put in over the last week ;)

Thats a crackin before pic :surprised: I honestly thought you'd need to respray that whole side to get it looking that good 8-)
Dereksjoint
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Stu/RS » Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Didnt look half bad before you started Rab.......
...... but the result is "stunning". What a difference!! 8-)
"IF YOU WEREN'T THERE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND"
Stu/RS
Group Official
Group Official

Postby big fraz » Sun May 15, 2011 8:21 am

looking stunnin there rab, well worth the hard work :cool:
ImageImage
big fraz
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Miss Emma_RS » Sun May 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Looks like a different car...1st class job as always :)
Miss Emma_RS
Club Member
Club Member

Postby napier » Sun May 15, 2011 5:59 pm

scoobys lookin good rab, nice an shiney compared tay ur goof :lol: :lol:
napier
Club Member
Club Member

Return to Detailing Room